Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ugh . . .

Today I feel pretty crummy, but that's a step up from the depths of hellish sickness of yesterday. The kids seem to be tolerating this spring thing that has gotten us so much better than Chris and I, and I can only assume that is because our tired, old bodies just can't take it anymore. Somedays I just can't believe how crazy old I am getting. I am sitting here researching birthday parties and how to make my blog "cutesy" because it's about all I have the energy to do right now. I need to clean and do tons of laundry (my poor kids may not have clothes for school tomorrow. Thank goodness it is a "jeans" day and we don't need uniforms), but that'll have to wait. Carson is having a Mario birthday party in May (even though his actual birthday isn't until July because I want him to share this special time with the kiddos that go to his school right now). So, I'm trying to move ahead and get everything planned out. I think it's going to be awesome and I'm so excited for him. I love birthday parties. It's such a joyous time (except I do always cry a bit about my kiddies growing up so fast and maybe sometimes just because I'm afraid I haven't made every little detail perfect). This will be the first real party with all of his friends and that'll be wonderful to see. I'm off to pick up little man and head to Natalie's school, where we will be spending the afternoon dissecting cows eyes. How fun??? I love being able to spend this time with them, cows eyes and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment